Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 2015 Empties!


Welcome Back Naughty Girls!

Isn't it crazy how it is already the end of January. I'm sure that's what everyone's saying but it seriously just blows my mind. Anyways, so I really wanted to do an empties post because although it is weird to save your trash I like the idea of going through what I've used up and letting you know what I think about them. Did I like them? Did I hate them? Would I repurchase? So lets get right into it.




Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel

Now, I'm not picky when it comes to skincare and cleansers but I do believe in investing in the good stuff. I think you really see a difference when you use higher end skincare with better ingredients. I actually got this cleanser a gratis from work and I really did enjoy it. I would use 2-3 pumps of it on my Clarisonic everyday and I feel like it cleared up my tiny little bumps around my chin. I am currently working through another cleanser at the moment because I do think its good to keep switching it up, but I would definitely repurchase.



NYX "Set it Don't Fret it" Matte Finishing Powder

I have a love/hate relationship with this powder. This powder comes in translucent, light, and medium. This specific one was in light and I used it to set my under eye concealer. So, when I used this day to day it looked great but when taking pictures with flash it would give me that dreaded stark white under eye and I've said before that I am not about that life. So unfortunately  I will not be buying this powder again. Womp Womp!



Mally Waterproof Volumizing Mascara

I'm, not big on volumizing mascara, so I didn't use this on myself, but I did use it for weddings. I just needed a waterproof mascara and I had gotten this for gratis. It did its job though so I would repurchase this for my kit.




Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer

I absolutely adore this concealer. It is just perfect. It's creamy, easy to blend, and covers amazingly. I will repurchase this concealer until the day i die! 


B&BW Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist 

This is one of my favorite winter scents. It's warm and sexy and I love layering it with Victoria's Secret Angel body spray. Its my perfect combo.


Bare Minerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair

I really enjoyed this little baby sample. This is actually a treatment, like a serum, and I would use this before applying my moisturizer. I couldn't tell you if I saw a significant difference because I feel like with these little samples it's not enough to really see one but I did like it. It made my skin feel hydrated and smooth. the only downside I guess I would say is the scent. it has an organicy type of scent, if that makes any sense. I mean, its not offensive or anything I just didn't prefer it.



Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy

I seriously go through chapstick/lip balm like water. Especially now when it's so dry out. I do really like the Vaseline lip balms because I feel like they are thicker than most lip balms so they hydrate more and you don't have to reapply it as often.


NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this setting spray. For me a setting spray is crucial at the end of my makeup application and i was so impressed with this. I usually go for the Urban Decay All  Nighter setting spray and that is my holy grail but I can afford the $30 price tag. These, i think, are $11 and I buy them 2 at a time. It helps keep my makeup on and keeps me matte.

Well I hope you enjoyed going through my trash this month. Stay tuned for my next post on my monthly favorites! 

Stay Naughty! ;)
XOXO Nessa







No comments:

Post a Comment