Sunday, January 25, 2015

Confidence Tip Tuesday! : Start Something ,Quit Something!


Start Something

This week I wanna talk about new beginnings, but not necessarily in some deep metaphorical way. How many times in life do we start things with the intention of making things happen for ourselves and then we give up on it for one reason or another? Because you think it's stupid or you don't feel like its good enough? In my life personally, I've done that a lot. I've said before that I'm an over-thinker. I'd think "What if no one likes it? What if I'm not good enough?" But now when I think back on it, just doing those things and sticking with them would have made me feel good regardless of what others thought. That's what this blog is for me! I've always wanted one and always would second guess myself. But I don't want to second guess myself anymore! Now that I've stuck with it ,even just for this month, makes me feel good about what I'm doing! I love Makeup!  I love talking about makeup! I love sharing my tips, tricks, and knowledge with people! I love letting people know about new products and exciting new collections! People might think that I'm weird because I get way too excited about makeup, but that's just me. That's what gets me excited, and I'm so proud of this blog. Even if no one ever sees it (although it would be nice if they did.lol) because it's mine. Its how I share my love for this stuff. So, I challenge you to stop second guessing yourself and start something for yourself. I know sometimes it's hard but the confidence you get from just starting something and sticking with it is so worth it.




Quit Something

I know we were just talking about starting something and now I'm telling you to quit something,but just hear me out. I'm talking about bad habits. Habits that are destructive to your happiness and to your health. This is important to me because I want to make a conscience effort to be happier, to achieve the goals I have set for myself, to be the woman I want to be in life and negative thoughts and attitudes are not going to get me there. Every day I have affirmations that I say to myself. Stay Positive, You are Enough, Trust Your Talent; Those are just a few of them and they do really help! They help me focus on my goals and help push out negative and overwhelming thoughts.  

As for physical health, I am proud to say that I am officially 1 week cigarette free! Now that may not seem like a victory but trust me, it is. I've been smoking for 10 years and I honestly never thought I would quit. I was addicted, I loved everything about them and I know that sounds weird but cigarette smokers know what I mean. I didn't want to give them up. I wasn't ready to. I had no desire. I really just felt that it was time to stop. At this point, I'm really trying to make a change in my life. An allover change. I need it and I feel like this was something that I felt I needed to do. I can say that it hasn't been easy but just knowing that I'm doing it makes me proud.

So really, I guess the message for this week's Confidence Tip Tuesday is really doing things that make you proud of yourself. Set a goal and achieve it! Replace negativity with positive efforts.
There are always obstacles and personal struggles in our lives and it's our job and no one else's to fight through them and find ways to make ourselves happy. 

Stay Naughty!;)
XOXO Nessa 



No comments:

Post a Comment