Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Favorites!



Not too much this month but here's what I've absolutely been loving!



Smashbox Double Exposure Palette

Been obsessed with this since I bought it in late december. I use it every day and I'm absolutely obsessed with the color Quarts! You can see I've already made a pretty good dent in it. It's perfect for just an everyday eye look.



Venus - Naked Basics Palette

This color has quickly become my favorite inner corner highlight shade. It just opens up the eye and makes you look awake. I get complimented every time I wear it and I love it.


Benefits Puff Off

This stuff is seriously a miracle worker. If you've had a rough night or your eyes are just looking tired and puffy, apply this and no joke 20 minutes later your eyes look 1,000 times more rested.


Laura Gellar Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow

I recently rotated this into my daily makeup routine not thinking I would really like it but I've been loving it as a highlight! I usually pair it with a little bit of MAC's Gold Deposit on top and together they make the most beautiful glowy finish.


NYX Mahogany Lip Liner and Milani Plumrose Lipstick

I cannot get enough of this lip combo. It makes the perfect mauvey lip. This is my go to for days that I don't know what lippie to wear.


OPI My Private Jet
Morgan Taylor Who's That Girl


Been loving this polish combo this month. I just love glitter! My Private Jet already has a really cool gray and purple duo chrome glitter in it and Who's That Girl just amps up the glitter factor.

Stay Naughty! ;)
XOXO Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment