Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winter Obsession! Nars Oasis Blush!


So now that you know a little about bit about me I figured we could move on the the fun stuff! The makeup stuff! And today I wanted to tell you guys about the blush that I have been obsessing over the last couple months! After lipsticks I'd say what I have most of is blush and the Nars blush in Oasis has been my ride-or-die lately! I purchased this blush back in September and I seriously have not stopped wearing it since! Its sort of a muted mauvey blush with gold reflects in it! It's just the perfect blush! By itself or as a topper, it just gives the perfect warm mauvey glow to the skin! I personally think it would look amazing on all skin tones as well because it's not too warm or mauvey for lighter skin tones, and for darker skin tones it will just give an over all warmth to the cheeks! I seriously cant get enough of it and I honestly don't know why more people don't talk about it more! I just love it and I think its amazing and I think everyone should definitely have this blush in their collection!

Stay Naughty! ;)
XOXO Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment