Monday, January 12, 2015

New Youtube Loves!

If you know me, you know that I love Youtube! It's actually an obsession! If I'm not at work or working on a blog post, you better believe that I'm watching Youtube! Recently on days that noone is really uploading videos I'll browse through my recommended videos and see if anyone interests me! I mean everyone knows about the O.G.'s of Youtube (Jaclyn Hill, Nicole Guerriero, Dulce Candy, Carli Bybel) and if you don't you need to get on that, but I love finding new people and personalities to watch! And some of these people may not have the most subscribers but that doesn't matter to me, it's about the content! What I love about these youtubers is that they are all so talented, and they really focus on the artistry and technique of doing makeup! Don't get me wrong, I love watching hauls and reviews and things like that but I love when I actually learn something new that i can apply to my own makeup or to others! So, I have 4 youtubers I want to talk about and I will link their  youtube names so there is no reason for you to not follow them! You wont regret that you did!



I actually found this girl on Instagram! I just remember seeing a look she did with glitter and I literally DIED! This girl is so amazingly talented at what she does and shes just so cute with her little British accent! Ugh! I love it! And I mean she's just so stunning! #thoseeyesthough




Youtube:PatrickStarrr

I found Patrick through Manny Mua (who I also will be talking about) when they recently collabed on a Christmas tutorial video! He is just so fabulous and full of life! I love watching him cause he just makes you feel happy! And he always comes at you with a full on glamour beat face which I love! 


Youtube:Sonjdradeluxe

First off lets just get this out of the way, this girl is GORGEOUS! Like, can I have your face please?
What i like about her is that her videos are short but they still show technique if that makes any sense! And I like that she's kind of shy but her personality really shines through!


Youtube:Manny Mua

Last, but certainly not least, is Manny! He is just so genuine and so real! He's silly and honest! i just love him so much! And I like that he really tries to step out of the box and use color but in a very wearable way!

Well girls, those are some of my favorite youtubers at the moment! Let me know which ones you watch and that I should be following! 

Stay Naughty! ;)
XOXO Nessa



No comments:

Post a Comment