Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gratis Goodies

If your a makeup junkie like me you know that free makeup is always the best kind  of makeup!lol. Got some really good gratis during our Bare Minerals training yesterday! I was actually really impressed at the performance of all of these products! All will be linked below!



(Left: Confidence, Right: Witty)

I am a swatcher! I love swatching any and all makeup! And I love swooning over different colors and textures, and when I swatched these on my hand I fell in love! The color was just so pigmented and creamy! Confidence is definitely favorite! It's that classic mauvey pink that everyone (including myself) is loving right now! Witty is a really beautiful mauvey, browny, red shade! I don't think I really have a color like this in my collection so I'm excited to try it out! I did wear Confidence for the day yesterday after the training and I will say that these are very creamy and actually pretty hydrating! Even after most of the pigment was gone my lips didn't feel dry! As for staying power these are so-so! These colors don't dry down to a matte finish like a lot of lip lacquers do so they don't last as long on the lips! I don't think these are available in store but if you click the link above you can get them on sale for $9.50! (origanlly $16)



(Rose Gold)

I cant get enough of this color! Let me first say that I am just obsessed with rose gold! The pigmentation of this shadow is on point and the texture is extremely buttery! It is one of those shadows with the pop out sponge tip applicator and I found that it was easy to use and deposited the color really nicely! There was some fallout under my eyes but that's nothing a makeup wipe cant fix! Through out the day the color didn't fade, it stayed nice and vibrant and metallic! This is definitely favorite out of all the gratis I recieved yesterday! And like the lip colors these also aren't sold in store but again if you click the link you can also get these for $9.50! (origanlly $16)




Everyone is different when it comes to mascara! I am a girl that likes a lot of separation and length and just a little bit of volume, but not too much! I use to be a clumpy, thick mascara girl but I grew out of that! Anyways, I was excited to get this because I wanted to try it out but I just didn't want to spend the money on it! I mean, its only $20 but Im just like that with all high end mascaras! I wore this today as well, but not by itself! I used it on top of my Rimmel Lash Accelerator, which is my all time favorite, holy grail base coat mascara! I enjoyed the formula, it wasn't too wet or dry! I really liked the volume it gave to my lashes not to much but just enough! I like the spiral wand of it too! I don't really knows if it makes a difference but I did like it! 

So overall I think I got some really nice products! I'm still waiting on them to send us the Complexion Rescue foundation but until then I have some fun new goodies to play around with!

Stay Naughty!;)
XOXO Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment