Saturday, January 10, 2015

Get to Know Me!


11 Facts About Me

Yes, 11 facts because I like random numbers! Who says you have to have an even number of things to say about yourself!lol. Anyways, here's a little bit about me! Hope you enjoy! :)

1. My name is Vanessa! - Hey girl hey!!hahaha

2. I'm 27 years old! - Although I look like I'm 20! The youngest I ever got was 18! I was like "What? Seriously?" But I guess it's never a bad thing to look younger!

3. I work at Ulta!- And I absolutely LOVE my job! I love all the people I work with, the atmosphere, and being surrounded by makeup all day! Although it is very hard not spending my entire paycheck there!

4. I am also a makeup artist! - Duh!lol. Like I said in my previous post I've only been professionally doing makeup for a little over 2 years! I do mostly weddings and makeup for fitness competitors (which is so fun to do), but I would love to branch out and do more for photography and print.

5. I am from Philadelphia- East coast representin! :)

6. Makeup wise I am a lipstick whore! - They are just the easiest to buy and there are so many colors and formulas from drugstore to high-end! And if you're like me you know that no 2 colors are the same! Even if they look similar, they are always slightly different! Am I right?

7. I am mixed half Black and half Italian - My mother is Italian! I even took 4 years of Italian in school! Do you think I remember any of it? Nope! That's so horrible isn't it?

8. I have 7 tattoos and 5 piercings! - I wont get into specifics about what and where they are because I plan to do a post on that in the future! But as you can tell by the picture above, I obviously have a Monroe piercing and a tattoo on my collar bone, but that's all you get for now! (I'm such a tease aren't I?!) And I most definitely want to get more! 

9. I have a coffee addiction! - It really is a problem! I've already had about a pot and a half and the day isn't even half way over yet! I've also never had an energy drink in my life! I don't believe in energy drinks, I believe in coffee! I like to think of it as natural energy!

10. I love movies! - All movies! My favorites are horrors and comedies! Totally opposite ends of the spectrum, I know, but I like to be scared sometimes and I LOVE laughing! I'm not sure what my favorite scary movie is but I know my favorite comedy is 40 Year Old Virgin! I laugh every time! Every Time!

11. My astrological sign is a Cancer!- Yes! That's right! I am an emotional wreck!haha. But seriously, I really am text book definition of one! 

Well that's it for now! I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me! See you later and remember...
Stay Naughty! ;)
XOXO Nessa

  

No comments:

Post a Comment