Sunday, January 25, 2015

Winter Wedding Makeup!

I love my job! Doing makeup really is my passion and gives me so much joy in life. Yesterday I got the opportunity to do some bridal make for a beautiful bride named Amanda, her mother and a couple of her bridesmaids. And although the morning started off a little rough with some choppy road conditions, it ended up being such a beautiful day! The day was just so full of love for the bride and everyone ended up looking so beautiful and loving their makeup. It just makes me remember why I love doing my job so much. Anyways here are pics of the mother of the bride and a couple of the bridesmaids. I apologize for not having a picture of the bride but when your trying to rush her out to her wedding, sometimes you forget (I always forget!lol.). I will be posting pics as soon as I get them from the bride!

Stay Naughty! ;)
XOXO Nessa 






No comments:

Post a Comment