Friday, January 9, 2015

Hello Naughty Girls!!!

Welcome to my makeup blog! I know social media is flooded with these pages and makeup artists trying to get their names out there, it seems like everyone has one nowadays, but I wanted to make this blog for me, and for you, because I love makeup! Makeup is the one thing that gets me excited, even giddy sometimes! I know I don't have the most money to buy the newest, hottest products (although I wish that I did), I don't have the biggest and most coveted makeup collection, and I'm not the most experienced makeup artist (I've only been doing this professionally for a little over 2 years now), but I do know that I love what I do! I love that I am constantly learning about new products, artists, and techniques, and I love sharing what I learn with other people! I believe that makeup is much so more than making a pretty face! Makeup is truly transformative! I believe it can change peoples lives! And I know that might sound corny, and you may be thinking "What? Its just makeup!", but I know that it has changed my life! And just seeing the look of confidence on a woman's face and just knowing that they feel good about themselves is what it's all about to me! So again, welcome to my blog and welcome to my makeup journey! I hope that you learn from me just as I am learning from others, and I hope to make you just as excited about makeup as I am! Thank you so much and remember...
Stay Naughty! ;)
XOXO Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment