Tuesday, January 20, 2015

50 Shades of Grey Collections!


If you were just as obsessed with 50 Shades of Grey as I was, I know you cant wait for the movie to hit theaters on Valentines Day. I just cant wait for Christian Grey to be brought to life, because you know that we all wish he was real (sigh, swoon!). Anyways, as excited as I am about the movie I am just as excited about the 50 Shade collections that have been released. Makeup Forever really went in and released 3 separate makeup sets for their collection; a blush set, a lip set, and an eye and lip set, and they all come with their own 50 shades keepsakes. OPI released a 6 piece nail polish set for the film and the names for all of them are so appropriate, including My Silk Tie, Romantically Involved, and my personal favorite Cement the Deal. And finally Bobbi Brown released her Bobbi's Shades of Grey collection which includes 4 shadows, 1 cream shadow, and a gel liner. Hopefully all this Grey goodness can hold you over for the next 3 weeks. All products are linked down below!
Laters Baby!

Stay Naughty!;)
XOXO Nessa














No comments:

Post a Comment