Sunday, January 11, 2015

Lip Salvation!


Hello Naughty Girls!
So I don't know where you are in the world, but where I am it is FREEZING! For the past couple of weeks the weather has been really strange (even going up to 60 degrees), but now it is definitely feeling like winter! And with the winter comes dry, cracked, peeling lips! I'm sorry if that sounds gross but that's the truth! Ya'll know it! Now my lips started betraying me early on in the fall but thankfully I found something that worked to heal my sad lip cushions!


First, there is the Tarte Maracuja Lip Exfoliant! Now I know that I could easily make a lip exfoliator at home but this stuff is my baby! I use this everyday, twice a day! This contains Tarte's signature Maracuja oil to moisturize and promote hydration and raw sugar, antioxidants, and Vitamin C to naturally exfoliate! I'll usually just take a small amount on my finger and then rub it all over my lips for about a minute or so (or until it completely dissolves, depending on how dry my lips are feeling) and then wipe it off with a tissue! 

 

Next, I use the Too Faced La Creme Lip Balm in Like Buttah! Let me just say that I am a lip balm freak! I have so many it's ridiculous! And I always end up losing them and then magically finding them again! I know ya'll do that too!lol. Anyways, this balm contains white lotus flower extract and black currant seed oil to help condition the lips and Hylaronic Filling Spheres to keep the lips hydrated! What I really like about this lip balm is that it has a thicker texture to it, but it's not too thick that it feels like its just sitting on top of the lips! It kind of reminds me of the Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip balms but just slightly less thick and more nourishing and moisturizing!

So there you have my winter lip recovery routine! Try it out and let me know how it works for you! And I pray that your lips find some salvation from the cold, dry months ahead!

Stay Naughty!;)
XOXO Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment