Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Favorite Pink Makeup Products!



So Valentines Day is right around the corner, and I don't know about you but when I think of Valentines Day I think of pink. Lots and lots of pink. So I decided to show you some of my favorite pink makeup that I have in my collection.
Enjoy!

Eye Shadows



Left to Right:
 Maybelline Color Tattoo - Too Cool
MAC - Sushi Flower
NYX - Wild Orchid
MAC - Passionate
Urban Decay- Naked 3 Palette 

Blush


Milani - Rose D'Oro
MAC - Dolly Mix
MAC - Desert Rose
NYX - Pinched

Lipstick


MAC - Pink Nouveau
MAC - Girl About Town


Milani - Fruit Punch
Milani - Nude Creme

Lip Gloss


Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer - Celestial
NYX Butter Gloss- Angel Food Cake
L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint - Bombshell
Victoria's Secret Shine Drama Lip Gloss - Linger
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie - Must Have Pink

Lip Liner


NYX - Bloom
NYX - Rose


Stay Naughty!;)
XOXO Nessa





No comments:

Post a Comment