Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Confidence Tip Tuesday! - Surround Yourself With Positivity!



I know it's hard to stay positive in hard times and negative thoughts can be overwhelming sometimes, so it's good to have reminders around you to help stay positive and keep the negative voices in your head quiet. So I made a positivity wall for myself. Just little quotes and sayings to help keep me focused and motivated. Things to remind myself to keep going even when I feel like I can't!

Another way to surround yourself with positivity is to surround yourself with positive people that you can talk to and trust. I have a friend (more like a sister) who lives all the way in Florida, but even though she's so far away and I can't talk to her all the time she's really been such a huge motivator and comforter. I know I can tell her anything and I know she'll give be truthful, understanding, and keep my head straight.

So just remember to try to find positivity around you. And if you can't then make it for youself.

Stay Naughty! ;)
XOXO Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment